Wednesday 11 April 2018

Inspiration Destination Challenge 148


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.  Our optional theme this time is use a real stamp.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Hunkydory backing paper and sentiment
Flower stamp from one of Sheena Douglass' collection coloured with Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils
Faux gems

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this challenge.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.




1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful card,lovely floral paper and flowers, lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx