Monday 16 April 2018

Trudi

We now have a year round link-up at Imagine That and you can find full details here https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2017/12/customer-link-up-is-back.html.

Here is some DT inspiration from me today, it is also a card made for my cousin's birthday.

Card recipe: 

Ivory shaped card blank
White Neenah cardstock from Crafters Companion
Double-sided patterned paper from DCWV
Hunkydory sentiment
Imagine That January Carnation

Copics used:

Flower:  R59, R46, R37, R35, Y21
Leaves:  YG97, YG91, YG63, YG61, YG13
Glass:     C3, C1, B00, BG000

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I read every comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx