Monday 25 December 2017

Amy

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today, its a book card for my granddaughter for Christmas utilising the Snowman image from the Kit and Clowder October Pencils Class.  The book card inspiration is also from Kit and Clowder courtesy of Alyce.

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
White cardstock
Patterned papers from crafty stash
Patterned paper from Crafters Companion
Lace from crafty stash
Satin ribbon from crafty stash
Faux pearls
Various flower embellishments
Chinese coin embellishment

The view on the right shows the card when closed.









The view on the left shows the inside of the card when opened.  There is a tag I will be adding to the left hand side pocket but I am waiting for this to arrive.











Finally, this view on the right shows the back of the card which I will be writing a message on.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my book card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx