Wednesday 4 October 2017

Inspiration Destination Challege 135


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination where we have Rick St Dennis as our Sponsor this time, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.  Why not pop along and check out the DT projects for inspiration.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Backing paper from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Lacy Easel card dies
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Rick St Dennis Dawn Light coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this challenge.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.




I am entering this into the following:

http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=737104





2 comments:

  1. A stunning card and love the image and beautiful colour scheme!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx