Tuesday 26 September 2017

Imagine That New Release Day

Hi everyone, there are some gorgeous new releases today over at Imagine That.  Please check out the wonderful DT projects for inspiration.

Here is my second DT project using Spooktacular!

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Black cardstock
Tattered Lace spider's web, spider and shaped dies
Imagine That backing paper, sentiment and Spooktacular image coloured with Copics which you can purchase here Imagine That Store
Black fine line pen


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.








5 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx