Tuesday 29 August 2017

Pearl Anniversary

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today. Its a 30th wedding anniversary card for my partner's cousin.

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl cardstock
Various vellum papers from crafty stash
Create and Craft pink textured glitter cardstock
Hunkydory rainbow mirror cardstock
Tattered Lace book, heart number and sentiment dies
Leonie Pujol letter dies
Pink leaf peeloff
Photo of the happy couple
Faux pearls








This view shows the card when stood using the stand













This is the box I made for the card to go into as it is quite large






Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx