Wednesday 19 July 2017

Special Projects

Hi everyone, well I have decided to enter the Quick Cards Cardmarker of the year 2017. You have to enter three different projects so I thought I have nothing to lose so may as well give it a go!

The three cards I have entered are shown here.

1st Card Recipe:

White hammered cardstock
Black cardstock
White cardstock
Black and white ribbon
Various Tattered Lace dies
Imagine That sentiment and Grand Piano image
Copics for shading white piano


This picture shows the front of the card when closed











This picture shows the card when fully opened










2nd Card Recipe:


Centura Pearl cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
Hunkydory butterfly embellishments
Faux gems
Aurora Wings Butterfly Sprite coloured with Copics












3rd Card Recipe: 

White shaped card blank
Create and Craft gold textured cardstock
White cardstock
Moonflower image Lilly the Dancing Princess image coloured with Copics

The techniques for colouring this image I learned from Kit & Clowder Monthly Colouring Classes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the three choices I have made.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx