Friday 24 February 2017

Clover Fairy

Hi everyone, here is some Imagine That DT inspiration from me today using the gorgeous Clover Fairy freebie which you can find in the Files section of the group.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Imagine That freebie Clove Fairy image, sentiment and backing papers
Ribbons from crafty stash
Tattered Lace dies
Tonic oval scalloped dies
Hunkydory butterfly embellishment

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:  E31, E21, E50
Outfit:  G02, GOO
Toadstool:  R37, YR13, Y11
Grass:  G99, G94, YG67, G21

Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter used:

Wings:  Soft Jade and Moonlight
Clover:  Soft Jade

White gel pen for dots on toadstool

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx