Wednesday 18 January 2017

Inspiration Destination Challenge 120


Another challenge begins today over at Inspiration Destination and we would love you to join us and share more of your wonderful projects.

This week we have the fabulous Paper Nest Dolls with us..

Card recipe: 

Black cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Sheena Douglass rose frame die coloured with Copics
White rose embellishments
Hunkydory sentiment
Paper Nest Dolls Artist Emma coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this week's challenge.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx