Sunday 11 December 2016

Birthday cards

A couple of birthday cards from me today, one for our friend's birthday and the other for my partner's sister.  Have posted them together as their birthdays are on the same day 11th December!

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Black cardstock
Backing papers from DCWV
Face and bubble dies from Leonie Pujol
Happy Birthday stamped sentiment









 
Card recipe:

White cardstock
Vellum
Tonic rectangle dies
Faux gems
Stamped flowers, sentiment and letters
Blue ink




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx