Thursday 1 December 2016

Ava Unicorn

Hi everyone, the DT on Scrappers Delight are having a project swap.  Here is a card I made for my lovely swap partner Ute who lives in Switzerland.  Hope you like it Ute.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Crafters Companion cardstock
Silver mirror card
Free Christmas backing paper from WeR3 Digital Papers
Tattered Lace snowflakes dies
WOW glitter powder
Scrappers Delight Ava 6 image coloured with Copics and white paint pen

I adore unicorn images and this one is so cute.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx