Wednesday 20 July 2016

Moonlight Mermaid Sylvia

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Artbymiran Extra July Challenge.  I have created a small journal page which will eventually find its way into one of my journals.

Recipe: 

White cardstock
Blue cardstock
Sheena Douglass waves embossing folder
Green co-ordinations cardstock
Shell and seaweed dies (I can't remember who from)
Artbymiran Moonlight Mermaid Sylvia coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens, white paint pen and Pebeo shimmer paints
Nuvo crystal drops

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my journal page.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx