Wednesday 18 May 2016

Daisy Daydream

Hi everyone, here is what I've created using the fabulous freebie image from Crafts and Me.  She was a joy to colour.

I am entering this into the Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Blue paper
Rainbow paper
Black cardstock
White roses embellishments
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic scalloped dies
Crafts and Me Daisy Daydream digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, even better I would love you to follow my blog.


http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy beautiful card thank you for joining in with us at world wide open and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely super gorgeous. Love your design, but love that image and how you have coloured her. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! So nice to see you at the WWODT challenge.
    Lovely card and nice colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx