Tuesday 1 March 2016

Victorian Hat



Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I have used the gorgeous image, Victoria Hat, from  Julia Spiri.  You can purchase this here https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuliaSpiri

Card recipe: 


White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink organza ribbon
Faux pearl gem
Julia Spiri Victorian Hat image coloured with Copics

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 6in x 6in square card blank. 

After creating my background and colouring my image I matt and layered onto some purple cardstock before adding to the left hand side of my card.

I cut a strip of the purple card, wrapped the ribbon around it and then tied another piece of ribbon in a know before adding my faux pearl gem to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.



1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx