Friday 25 March 2016

Orchids

Good morning everyone, here is a card I have made today using one of the new collections from Julia Spiri. This image is called The Spring Orchid and you can find her in the shop (link below).

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
White super smooth paper
Patterned backing paper
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Orchid watercolour flowers from Julia Spiri
Glitter sparkle drops from Tonic
The Spring Orchid digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

Why not pop along to the challenge blog (you can find the link below) and join in and have some fun with us.  You will find loads of inspiration from the DT members on there.



Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

4 comments:

  1. So beautifully feminine. Loving the dimension on those gorgeous orchids.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love this new collection of images and cliparts!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, yeah, they are really pretty. xx

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx