Wednesday 9 March 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 76


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Doodle Pantry and Karleigh Sue.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Karleigh Sue


Card recipe: 

White hammered DL card blank
Pink cardstock from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace dies
Karleigh Sue Sexy Selfie digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Sentiment from My Paper Stash

To create this card I used a DL card blank.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some pink card before attaching to my main card using wet blue.

I then die cut the sentiment and again matt and layered onto pink card before adding to the bottom of my main card.

My second DT make for this week is using an image from Doodle Pantry.


Card recipe: 

Kraft cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Cup and picture embellishment from Crafters Companion
Crafters Companion word dies
Doodle Pantry Saddle Up digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Tonic square dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 kraft card to make an A5 card blank.  I then took a piece of kraft card and passed it through the embossing folder to create a wood like effect.  Next I die cut a square from this to hopefully look like a stable door (lol).

After colouring my image I die cut him out and stuck behind the opening in the kraft card before adhering to the front of my card blank using wet glue.

I added the cup at the top right hand side and the words in the centre at the bottom.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx