Saturday 26 March 2016

Calla Lily

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  This is my colouring of the Calla Lily over at Kit & Clowder Elements of Nature Class.


I am very happy with the way this one turned out and intend to make it into a sympathy card.







Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Dark blue backing paper
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Calla Lily image courtesy of the Elements of Nature Class coloured with Copics

Sympathy cards are never easy to make for anyone but this image is so beautifully simple it just works.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful coloring! I love your card too! Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx