Tuesday 15 March 2016

Aurora Vine

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Kit & Clowder Colouring Event - The East Wind.  Here is the link Colouring Event - The East Wind.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Satin ribbon from crafty stash
Butterfly embellishment from Hunkydory
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Faux pearls
The East Wind Aurora Vine digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Rounded corner punch

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I ran a piece of the green card through the embossing folder, sanded back to reveal the white core and added to the front of my card.

After creating the background (courtesy of one of Alyce Keegan's colouring class) and colouring my image I die cut her and added to the left hand side of my card.

Finally, I added the flower embellishment and ribbon bow at the top right hand side, the butterfly embellishment on the bottom left hand side and the faux pearls on the bottom right hand side.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx