Sunday 6 March 2016

18th birthday

Hi everyone, here is a card I have been working on which was ordered from a customer.  I have used a gorgeous image from Aurora Wings.

Card recipe:  

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Green satin board from Create and Craft
Pink textured card from Hougie Crafts
Silver mirror card from crafty stash
Tattered Lace pearl die
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Gold organza ribbon from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Rounded corner punch
Aurora Wings Spirit of Hisbiscus digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Embossing folders from Sheena Douglass
Tattered Lace number dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 7in x 5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of green satin board which had been passed through one of the embossing folders.

After colouring my image I matt and layered onto a piece of the pink textured card which again had been passed through one of the embossing folders before adding to the front of my main card at a jaunty angle.

I die cut the numbers in silver mirror and added to the top left hand side and the pearl embellishment die to the top right hand side before adding my flower and bow embellishments to this.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom left hand side to complete.

All I need do now is make a box to put the card in.

Finally, got round to making the box and this is it.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

1 comment:

  1. WOW how beautifully you have showcased the gorgeous image...love the background cardstock you used...its beautiful
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx