Monday 22 February 2016

Spring Clean Honey

Hello everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Scrappers Delight February 2016 Challenge.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.768201326613949&type=1.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from Hougie Crafts
Green satin board from Create and Craft
Tonic fancy oval dies
Wild Rose die from Sheen Douglass
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Scrappers Delight freebie Spring Clean Honey digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
One of the new elements embossing folders from Sheena Douglass
Tonic white crystal drops

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of the pink card which had been placed through the embossing folded and then sanded back to reveal the white core.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some green satin board before adding to my main card using wet glue.

I die cut three of the wild roses and added to the left hand side finishing with some crystal drops in the centre.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx