Thursday 17 December 2015

Ruby Christmas

Hi everyone, a Christmas card made for our niece's daughter.  She had her photo taken recently with "Elsa" in Disney World and had a great time.  Hope she likes her card.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue satin board from Create and Craft
Tonic fancy rectangle and sentiment dies
Free Frozen colouring page digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and Sakura 3D gel pens

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a slightly smaller piece of blue satin board before adding to my main card using wet glue.

After die cutting my sentiment I coloured with the 3D gel pens to match her dress and then matt and layered onto some more of the satin board, then added to my card in the middle on the right hand side just hanging off the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx