Wednesday 30 December 2015

Birthday wishes

Hi everyone, thought I'd make a birthday card after all the Christmas cards.  What do you think?

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue co-ordinations card
Tattered Lace leaves and Double Sided Stepper dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Bear digi image by Penny Farthing coloured with Promarkers, Sakura 3D Gel pens and Metallic pens
Rose embellishments from crafty stash

To create this card I used the stepper dies.

I coloured the Penny Farthing image using a variety of mediums as listed above and then fussy cut around him before adding to my card using foam tape.

I also used PicMonkey for the first time to create my watermark.  It was a lot easier than I thought it would be so may be using this in the future.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.  I would be grateful if you could leave some comments and even follow my blog if you feel like it.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy this is such a fun center step birthday card. Love the zentangle image.
    Happy New Year!! May 2016 be all that you want it to be and more.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx