Thursday 19 November 2015

Scenic

Hi everyone, here is something a little different from me today.  I don't usually do parchment craft but thought I'd give it another try.  Quite pleased with the end result.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Parchment paper from Clarity Stamps
Corner punch
Prismacolor pencils
Groovi kit from Clarity Stamps

To create this card I folded and scored a piece of A4 white card to make a 16cm x 16cm square card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of black card which I had used a corner punch on so that I could slot my finished parchment piece into.

I used the Groovi kit to make the parchment scene and coloured using the pencils.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx