Wednesday 11 November 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 59


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have three fantastic sponsors, Inky Impressions, Dr Digi and Sweet 'N Sassy.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Sweet 'N Sassy.


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from crafty stash
Blue co-ordinations card
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Glitter
Sweet 'N Sassy Winter Friends digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 card to make an A5 landscape card, then cut in half to form the tent card.  To this I added a piece of pink card which I had run through the embossing folded, then sanded back to reveal the core colour.

After colouring my image I die cut and matted onto some blue co-ordinations card before adding to my main card using wet glue.

I added the sentiment to the bottom of the card to complete and added some glitter to highlight the snow.

My second DT make this week is using an image from Dr Digi.


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from DCWV
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Dr Digi Lagerfest Lottie digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Copics



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 card to make an A5 landscape card, then cut in half to form the card, then I folded back the front flap.  I added a piece of backing card to the front flap and another piece to the inside.

After colouring my image I die cut and matted onto some red card before adding to the front flap using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom right hand inside of my card.

My third DT make this week is using an image from Inky Impressions.


Card recipe:

Adorable scorable cardstock from Hunkydory
White cardstock from crafty stash
Faux gems
Tattered Lace sentiment, poinsettia and snowflake dies
Tonic circle and square dies
Spellbinders flourish dies
Inky Impressions Angelica's Snowman digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Glitter
Hougie Board


To create this card I cut a piece of the adorable scorable card in half to create two pieces of A5 card.  I then made the theatre card shape using the Hougie Board.

I added my coloured image to the inside back of the card and the flowers and flourishes to the left hand side of the front of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the top right hand side of the front of my card and the snowflake at the bottom right hand side.

Faux gems were added to the centre of the snowflake and flowers and the glitter to highlight the snow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx