Sunday 15 November 2015

In our thoughts ...

Hi everyone, here is my colouring of the lovely Nicole Whelan's Paris image.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Paris digi image from Nicole Whelan coloured with Copics

To create this card I folded and scored a piece of A4 white card to make an A5 portrait card blank.

After colouring my image I die cut and matt and layered onto some black card before attaching to my main card.

I finished by writing the sentiment in matching Copics.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've done with Nicole's image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx