Tuesday 3 November 2015

Feathers

I everyone, here is what I've been working on this morning.  I am entering this into the Sassy Studio Design November Progressive Challenge.  Here is the link  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.903340326427320&type=1


Card recipe:

White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Green paper from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic flower punches
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Spellbinders flourish die
Tattered Lace Feather and rectangle dies
Faux gems
Sassy Studio Design Princess Feather Portrait digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Sakura Glitter pens
Sentiment from Hunkydory

To create this card I used a white shaped card blank and added a piece of backing paper to this.

I passed a piece of green paper through the embossing folder and matted and layered onto a larger piece of black card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a piece of black card.

I die cut two feathers in black card and punched three flowers in green paper and black card.

I placed the flourish on the left hand side of my card at the bottom, then added my three flowers and faux gems in the centres.

I added the two feathers onto the green paper and attached at a jaunty angle to my card using foam tape.  I then added my image also at a jaunty angle again using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the top left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx