Sunday 1 November 2015

Congrats

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Artbymiran October 2015 Anything Goes Challenge 20.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.861554477297271&type=1

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink satin board from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace stepper and flower embellishment dies
Blue flower embellishment from Hobby House
Artbymiran Maple digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I used the stepper dies to make the shape.

I then matt and layered some satin board and white card, added the flower embellishment to the back panel, sentiment to the middle panel and a small flower and fern embellishment to the bottom panel.

I matt and layered my coloured image and added her to the right hand panel to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx