Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas sleigh

Hi everyone, here is another Christmas card from me.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders heirloom bauble die
Tim Holtz distress inks
Freebie backing paper from a magazine
Stamped sleigh and sentiment also free with the magazine
Black archival ink from Rangers

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of backing paper.

I placed the bauble die onto a piece of 15cm x 15cm white smooth paper, taped down securely and inked through the die using it as a stencil.  Next I stamped my sleigh image into the centre and then the sentiment to the right hand side.

After taking my tape and die away I was left with a piece of paper which had ink where I didn't want it! lol another happy accident, so I cut around the image leaving the white border.  In the end I was very happy with what I achieved.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx