Tuesday 27 October 2015

The witch and the wolf

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Spellbinding Stamps by Nikki Burnette challenge.  Here is the link http://spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

I WAS A RANDOM WINNER WITH THIS CARD

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green backing paper from DCWV
Satin Board from Create and Craft
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Brad from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Tattered Lace rose die
Nikki Burnette Fallon and Wolf digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Sakura Glitter pens


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 5.5in x 4.5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of the backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut her and added her to the satin board before adhering to my main card using wet glue.

I mounted the flower embellishment onto the white die cut rose and added to the bottom of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

http://spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing job with the coloring!! Love the flower embellishment too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love this image - one of my favs from Spellbinding Stamps!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Spellbinding Stamps Challenge Blog! Hope to see you join our new challenge too!! Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love the flower and stamp frame too. Thanks for sharing at Nikki Burnette. Hope to see you back joining our new challenge. Bettina Nikki Burnette DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx