Sunday 25 October 2015

Christmas penguins

Hi everyone, here is another Christmas card from me.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Teal cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Polkadoodles digi image from Octavia Frosted Winter CD coloured with various mediums
Pebeo Acrylic paints
White Flower Soft to replicate snow
Crafters Companion Stick and Spray


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 6in x 4.5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of teal card.

I printed my image onto white card and then printed her again so that I could create a mask.  I stuck the mask on top of my image and created the background using various colours of the acrylic paint.

Once I removed the mask, my image remained white ready for me to colour.  I used lots of different mediums to colour her including Sakura Glitter and Metallic pens, Brush pens and Lyra Rembrant Polycolor pencils.  This gave lots of different texture to the image.

I added my sentiment to the top right hand corner to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx