Sunday 18 October 2015

Christmas box

Hi everyone, here is one of the projects I have been working on today.  Some of you may remember I told you my son asked me to make three Christmas cards for him.  He is a care worker and he wants to send some cards to some of his residents.  This is the third one I have done.  I would be grateful to receive any comments you have.

Card recipe:

Two tone Red and Gold cardstock from Create and Craft
Two tone Green and Gold cardstock from Create and Craft
Toppers from Debbi Moore Santa Claus II CD
Tattered Lace pop up box dies
Faux gems



To create this project I die cut the box using the Tattered Lace dies and then decorated with various toppers and sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx