Wednesday 23 September 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 52



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  We would love you to join in and have some fun with us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination.  This week we have two great sponsors, Bugaboo and Eureka Stamps.

For my first DT make this week I have used an image from Bugaboo.


Recipe:

White shaped card blank
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Flower embellishment
Bugaboo Beauty coloured with Copics
Tonic square dies
Tonic Clay
Black fine line pen


To create this card I used a white shaped card blank.

I die cut a piece of black card and then added my coloured image to this before adding the front of my card.

Finally, I added a flower embellishment made from the clay and inked with the black pen.

My second DT make this week is using an image from Eureka Stamps.


Recipe:

Dark blue hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Light blue cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue satin ribbon
Eureka Stamps Mary & Joseph digi image
Crafters Companion Snowflake embossing folder
Gold glitter gel
Corner punch
Tonic circle dies


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 piece of dark blue hammered card to make an A5 card blank.

I ran the light blue card through the embossing folder then sanded back to reveal the white snowflakes.  I then added a piece of blue satin ribbon around this card and tied a knot to create the bow before adding to the front of my card.

I cut out the image with the circle die and added to a large piece of dark blue hammered card before attaching to the front of my card to form the topper.  I coloured the background of the topper with a Derwent blue pencil.

Finally, I added some gold glitter gel to the star on the topper.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx