Wednesday 9 September 2015

Christmas cards

Hi everyone, here are a couple of Christmas cards I made today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pale blue cardstock from Kanban
Glitter
Tattered Lace owl dies and sentiment
Tonic circle die
Snowflake embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Black ink pen
Promarkers


I scored and folded an A4 sheet of white card to make a 17cm x 12cm card blank.

I ran a piece of pale blue card through the embossing folder, die cut a circle for the moon and stuck to the front of my card.

After die cutting the owls, I coloured their hats with the Promarkers and glittered them as well as the branch.  I used a black ink pen for the noses and eyes.

I cut two small pieces of white card then tore on one long side of each to create a snowy effect and then glittered the whole of this area to look like snow.  I also glittered the moon.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Tattered Lace magazine
Scene Stepper dies from Tattered Lace
Polar Bear die from Tattered Lace
Green Promarker


After cutting everything out I just assembled the card as shown.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my cards.


1 comment:

  1. New to stepper cards, do they fold to be sent through post please?

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx