Saturday 12 September 2015

Antartic Christmas .....

Good morning everyone, here is one of my Christmas makes for today.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Background and digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils from Octavia Frosted Winter CD from Polkadoodles
Silver peel off sentiment
Tattered Lace Snowflake die
Glitter


I scored and folded an A4 piece of white card to make an A5 landscape card blank.

I added the background to the front of my card and after colouring my image I fussy cut around her before adding her to the front of my card using wet glue.  I then added the arrow heads and bird, then drew in the top of the fishing pole and the shafts of the arrows.

I die cut the snowflake in white card and covered in glitter, I also glittered around the fishing hole.

Finally, I added the glittered snowflake to the top right hand side of my card and the sentiment at the bottom right hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx