Sunday 27 September 2015

Alternative Christmas

Hi everyone, here is what I've been doing this morning.  Its my entry for the Artbymiran September Anything Goes Challenge 2015 Anything but a square.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.849953215124064&type=1

I WAS CHOSEN AS THE RANDOM WINNER WITH THIS CARD

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Double Sided stepper, sentiment and poinsettia dies
Brick wall embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Artbymiran Punkette Peta digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Poloycolor pencils
Faux flower gems (to cover the skull on her top) and centres for flowers


To create this card I used the double sided stepper dies to cut from white cardstock.

I ran a smaller section of the die cut card through the embossing folder and added to the front of my card.  I printed out my image onto some white card and then copied and flipped her to form a mirror image.  I absolutely adore this image and have coloured her several times now.  Next I used another section of the die to cut around my images and added to the two side panels of my card using foam tape.

I then added two smaller pieces of embossed card to the middle panels, added the flowers and leaves to these and finally finished by adding the sentiment on the front at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx