Sunday 2 August 2015

Miss you ...

Hello everyone, here is my make for today.  I am entering this into the following challenge:

Ching Chou Kuik August 2015 Monochromatic

Recipe:

White shaped card blank
Backing paper from DCWV
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic flower punches
Tonic circle die
Faux gems
Tonic fancy oval die
Ching Chou Pug Love digi image coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink


To create this card I used a white shaped card blank.  Next I added a piece of backing paper cut with the circle die and then inked around the edge of the card with the distress ink.

I then die cut the coloured image and again inked around the edge with the distress ink before adding to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment using foam tape to the left-hand side of my card.  I punched the flowers using some more of the backing paper, layered them up and added faux gems to the centre.

I really like the way this card turned out and I hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by and I would love you to leave me some comments or even follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx