Thursday 27 August 2015

A little me time ...

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the All Dressed up challenge 39.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card
Tonic fancy oval dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
All Dressed Up A Little Me Time digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure a 14cm by 14cm card blank.

I then die cut an oval shape in Centura Pearl and added my coloured image onto to this before adding to my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, This is gorgeous! I adore the CAS look you have achieved here. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good lick!

    Sheila
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, I just love the soft colors you have used! Thanks so much for playing at All Dressed Up Challenge this week:) Hugs!! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx