Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sisters of Craft - July 2015 Challenge


Sisters of Craft
Good morning everyone, this month we have Sweet Pea as a sponsor. As always, the theme is "Anything Goes" and we look forward to seeing your creations this month.

 
 
Recipe:
 
Ivory card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Antique Paper Pad by Hunkydory
Die cut flowers, leaves and butterfly embellishment from Creata
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic rectangle die
Glitter
Sweet Pea/Norma J Burnell will-o-and-the-wisps digi image coloured with Copics
 

 
 
 
 
To create this card I used a 13.5cm x 13.5cm Ivory card blank. I added the backing paper to the front of the card, then matt and layered the digi image onto the front of the card placed at an angle.
 
Finally, I added the butterfly and flower embellishments to the top half of the card and the sentiment at the bottom right-hand side.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make.

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Loving the pretty flower arrangement.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx