Friday 5 June 2015

Under the sea

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  I am entering this into the following challenges:

Faery Ink June Challenge - Mermaids.
Aurora Wings June 2015 Challenge - Anything Goes

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from crafty stash
Green co-ordinations card
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Graph It Silver Glitter pen
Aurora Wings mermaid digi image from the Gardens and Goddesses Colouring Book coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white cardstock to measure 15cm x 12cm.  Next I cut a piece of pink card with the Tonic die and added to the front of the card, then I cut a piece of the green card with the Tonic die and added the coloured image onto this which I also die cut with the Tonic die before adding to the card at a jaunty angle.

I used the silver glitter pen to highlight the scales and tail.

I did the same with the sentiment and added on the front of the card at the top right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx