Tuesday 2 June 2015

Hula ...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Eleanor and Pickles FB Contest - Sparkles.

Recipe:

White shaped card blank from Hunkydory
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing glitter card from Hunkydory
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic circle dies
Lacy Sunshine freebie Eleanor and Pickles digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Glitter
White Graph It pen for highlights



To create this I cut out the image using one of the Tonic circle dies, then matt and layered two circles onto the card blank.

I added some glitter to the spectacles and arm bracelet and finally added the sentiment at the top right-hand side of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx