Sunday 28 June 2015

Christmas scene

Hi everyone, here is a card from me today, yes its that dreaded word Christmas!!!

Recipe:

Centura Parl cardstock
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Snowglobe dies and sentiment
Crafters Companion Tree and scene dies



I created the card using the Tattered Lace snowglobe dies.

I added the middle size Crafters Companion tree to the back of the scene, next I added the house scenes and finally the 5 small trees to the back of the frame to give it some depth.

I cut the sentiment from black card and added to the bottom of the finished card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx