Sunday 7 June 2015

Best friend ...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Aurora Wings June 2015 Contest - Anything Goes

Recipe:

White card blank from Hunkydory
Backing papers from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle and square dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Aurora Wings  Buddha and Willow digi image coloured with Copics
Dog sentiment from crafty stash
Corner punch
 

To create this card I used one of the shaped card blanks from Hunkydory.

I added a piece of backing paper to which I rounded the edges before adhering to the front of the card.

I die cut the coloured image and matted onto another piece of backing paper then added at a jaunty angle to the card.

Finally, I added the dog and friend sentiments to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx