Sunday 14 June 2015

Beneath the sea ...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Make It Crafty #‎mermaidchallenge‬

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Teal mirror card from crafty stash
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Make It Crafty beautiful freebie sentiment and mermaid digi images
Copics
Spectrum Noir pencils
Crafters Companion Aqua pens
Pebeo Acrylic paints from Sheena Douglass
Green peel off borders


Well I definitely went to town on this one and used some mixed media for this card.

I started with a piece of white card which I scored and folded to create a card measuring 19cm x 10cm.

I printed the sentiment and digi image onto white card.  To create the background I used the aqua pens, spectrum noir pencils and water.

The mermaid was coloured using Copics for her skin and seahorse, Spectrum Noir pencils for her hair and the Pebeo acrylic paints for her tail and top.

To finish, I added the sentiment at the bottom of the card and three flower embellishments on the right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my finished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx