Monday 13 April 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call


Design Team Call

WOW, how exciting!!! Tiddly Inks are having a DT Call,  I absolutely love the Tiddly Inks images and thought I would try for a chance to be part of a fabulous team.  Well, here goes ...

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from Pollyanna Pickering Best of Breeds CD
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Tiddly Inks Annabelle and Puppy Love digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white card to measure 15cm x 15cm.

Next, I cut a smaller piece of black card, then a smaller piece of one of the backing papers, then matt and layered these onto the front of my card.

I then die cut the image and layered her onto another piece of backing paper and black card to make the topper which I then adhered to the front of my card on the left-hand side.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment and attached at the bottom right-hand side.

This image means a lot as I have a Westie and this makes the perfect choice for me.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for this DT Call.  Wish me Luck.

http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-dt-call.html

4 comments:

  1. Super card, a great design. Lots of Luck. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and blog!
    New follower from me,
    Liz x
    Www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card its so full of happiness I adore it ... good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx