Thursday 16 April 2015

Party Time

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today using the gorgeous freebie Rory Time to Paint the World image from Lacy Sunshine.

I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge Colour Your World Rory and Reggie.

Recipe:

Green card blank from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Rainbow paper from crafty stash
Tonic dies
Lacy Sunshine digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Distressed embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Sentiment from crafty stash


I ran a piece of white card cut slightly smaller than my base card through the embossing folder.  This is definitely my favourite folder at the moment! I then added it to the front of my card.

Next, I cut a piece of the rainbow paper and stuck across the centre of the card, then added the sentiment and the topper with foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx