Wednesday 22 April 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 30



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge here at Inspiration Destination.  Our sponsor this week is Rick St Dennis.  Here is my DT make for this week.


We would love you to join in and show us your creations.  You can find the link here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/AG-30.html

Recipe:

White scalloped embossed card blank
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty Stash
Creata die cut flowers and leaves
Rick St Dennis Lavish digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Glitter
Spellbinders shaped dies
Green ribbon
Faux gems


To create this card I used an 8cm x 8cm white scalloped embossed card blank.  I then die cut a piece of black cardstock onto which I matted and layered the die cut image.

I added some ribbon for the tassels on the dress and finished with three faux gems.

Finally, I added the flower and leave embellishments down the right-hand side of the card and added some glitter to the centres of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx