Tuesday 28 April 2015

Birthday girl

Hi everyone, here is my make for today. Its a birthday card for my son's friend Louise.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Creata blue mirror card
Tonic fancy oval dies
Flower embellishments from Hobby House
Butterfly and sentiment embellishments from Hunkydory
Sweet Pea Cats Cradle digi image coloured with Copics
Rose embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Tim Holtz distressed ink


To create the card I used an A4 piece of white cardstock and scored and folded to make a square card measuring 13cm x 13cm.

Next I embossed a piece of white card by inking the embossing folder to create the letter press look and added it to the front of my card.

After colouring the digi image I cut out with one of the dies and adhered it to a piece of blue mirror card which I also cut with a die.

I matt and layered the sentiment onto a small piece of the embossed card and then onto a piece of blue mirror which I cut around with scissors to reflect the shape of the sentiment.

Finally, I added a butterfly and flower embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx