Wednesday 4 March 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 23



Good morning everyone, here is my DT make for this week's Inspiration Destination Challenge. Why not come and join in the fun, you can find the link here http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/ag-no-23.html

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Co-ordinations blue cardstock
Sheena Douglass distressed embossing folder
Tonic fancy oval die
Fancy scissors
MWLW  Gnome and Away digi image coloured with Copics
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Foam packing

To create this card I cut an A4 piece of white cardstock to measure 15cm x 15cm. Next I added a piece of 14.5cm x 14.5cm blue co-ordinations cardstock to the front of the card which I embossed.

I added the topper with foam pads and tore pieces of the form backing to create the clouds.

Finally, I added the sentiment.

Our sponsors this week are:



and 

 


Thanks for stopping by and I you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx