Sunday 1 March 2015

Sisters of Craft "Anything Goes" March Challenge

 
and the prize is $15 coupon to spend in the store

Good morning everyone, here is my Sisters of Craft DT make for the March Anything Goes Challenge.  Please come and join in the challenge here
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

This card was also made for a 7th Birthday for our niece's daughter, Ruby.

Recipe:

White A4 cardstock x 2
Pink and blue backing cardstock from crafty stash
The Paper Shelter Snow White digi decoupage image
Dwarf names created on white cardstock using WordArt in Word and then coloured with Copics
Dwarf topper from craft stash

I made the card from the 2 A4 cardstock by cutting 1" from one piece and scoring 1" on the other. I added red strong double sided tape to the scored section then placed the cut piece against the score line and folded over to secure.

The pink backing card covers the whole of the front of the card hiding any workings.




Here is the inside of the card


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

 

10 comments:

  1. Love this, I really like that you added the Dwarves names and the insert. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I really like that you added the Dwarves names and the insert. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wendy, love the name tags on the front coupled with the little picture inside the card, great attention to detail :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fab card, love what youve done with the dwarves names too. Great inspiration from our team. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Wendy love the layout and all added extra,s
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Wendy love the layout and all added extra,s
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely funny Card. I like it :-)
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx