Saturday 14 March 2015

Mother

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Kit & Clowder Colouring Challenge - Wings.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper and wings from one of the My Craft Studio CDs
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Ching Chou Kuik Snowdrop digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Spellbinders flower and flourish dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Faux gems


To create this I put an A4 piece of white cardstock through the printer and printed the backing paper and wings direct onto this using the My Craft Studio graphics programme.

I then coloured the Snowdrop image and fussy cut around her. She was then added to the front of the card placed over the wings using foam pads.

To finish I added three flower embellishments, leaves and gems to the bottom left hand corner. I placed the sentiment at the top right hand corner.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx